Radio Enchanted Truth Network Player


Supported By Donations

Featured post

UPDATED EVIDENCE 68 PAGE PDF | Are You Watching #Llangammarch Wells? - #Wales - Cwm Deri Fire #Investigation Data Backed Up - Make A Copy To Protect The Info

MAKE A COPY NOW MULTIPLE COPIES OF THIS WEBSITE & PAGE HAVE BEEN MADE & EVEN CONVERTED INTO PDF's WHICH HAVE BEEN ...

Saturday 28 October 2017

Liked on YouTube: Odd Object Nearly Obliterated Saturn Tonight! Oct 26, 2017


VISIT LINK TO HELP SUPPORT ELP TV & RADIO BATTLE AGAINST MSM LIES WITH DONATIONS
Really strange stuff. In 1 1/4 second (75 frames), there was a lit object that shot up from below Saturn, lit up an object with an orange glow, nearly took the planet out as it sped off, and then another burst of light before going out of frame. Crazy wave distortion the camera captured! Now, I didn't see this when out filming. Had a heck of a time getting the camera to find Saturn, and then manually trying to focus, waiting for the noisy atv's to quiet down so I could do my commentary, but as Saturn got lower in frame and I tried to adjust, I lost it and couldn't find it again during this take. A few minutes later I eventually got both the Moon and Saturn. Anyway, on that first take, I was staring at the monitor with my magnifying glass (old lady here lol), glancing up and back down the whole time. I didn't see any lights or airplanes. It wasn't until going in and watching the footage on the computer that I saw that 1 second flash. Oh, and sorry for the creepy sounding background noise. I had dubbed the commentary onto the original video, so the mumbling and grumbling is from me when outside. :) 7:32pm, Thursday Oct 26, 2017, NE Ohio, 42°F - SW Sky Nikon P900 - Manual Focus, Shutter Speed 1/10, Aperture 6.3, ISO 100-400, AE-L (auto exposure locked). ~Jayling (Ohio is in the Eastern Time Zone) -Nikon P900 with 83x optical zoom & 166x dynamic fine digital zoom super telephoto Nikkor lens: -Homemade Solar Filter using Thousand Oaks Optical Solar Filter Film (inexpensive from Amazon), some cardboard and tape.

via YouTube https://youtu.be/FXnVeq0UTNQ
//

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive